Thanks and Giving

Lamentations 3:22-24 King James Version (KJV)

22 It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
23 They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.
24 The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him.

I give thanks to God Almighty for all He is done for my island Antigua/Barbuda and I am beyond grateful to be His servant to give back helping in many ways- Entrepreneurship- Humanitarian work, charity main focus HIV/AIDS and many other ways.

Happy Thanksgiving  November 22nd 2018

Photoshoot location: Fort James Beach- one of my island's historic beach, widely visited. An old plantation is located on the hill (not shown in picture)
Sunset day
I am holding the flag of Antigua/Barbuda and a story portrait of the Mongoose and the Snake which was carved by an Antiguan many years ago by Mr. Codgriton from Lightfoot Village, Antigua.
( myself and friend of mine who is not a photographer took this shot and I like it out of a few, they will be used for future work)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.