Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.

At the end of my reign as President of the Antigua Toastmasters Club in District 81,Caribbean Toastmasters, I lead it at the very top end of the Toastmasters Calendar year June 30 2023.

The club globally ranked in the 35th position out of 14, 700 clubs globally, in the Caribbean we ranked number one (1).

The team of executives which begun with seven (7) true reality was only three of us, yep you read it right, three - Myself (President), the VPE (second in command) and the Treasurer, everyone else dropped out along the way. I have been sharing my success stories how we made it through with just only the three of us not hiding because leaders within the various clubs may believe that the team comprise of the regular full number every club is to have at the very helm. One thing I always pushed from the beginning of my reign July 1 is believe in your members, don't focus on the goals and all that Toastmasters asks us to go for, none of us and neither the members joined to fulfill that, they became members to meet their personal end goal... and it worked. meet the members needs and the positive domino effect will flow. 

My ALLL I give to God Almighty; HE alone made us the club to move from the bottom of the bottom to the very top to rank this high globally and the only club in the Caribbean to rank it Div E. I wanted to give up end of January 2023...I wrote it on my blackboard...glad I didn't. God is not the author of confusion because"...He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" Philippians 1:6

I am now the Area Director in D86 in Canada, a new culture that so far I am learning from all my leaders thus far. Sharpening and shaping how to view and work with International leaders...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!