hola!

well, all is great, I am soooooo missing my friends that I met during the TSAW Acting workshop, sniff sniff sniff and also missing doing my exercises of Dump, Silly Dilly, etc etc etc and hearing Tasha saying "get in your emotions", "what is your objective", "the only way you can get your character in and have the audience and your director feel you is make it real, let them believe what your doing" and her usual walk in welcome "hey ya'll, how ya doing?" and sooooooooo much more.

To tell you how much I realized that today wasn't class is when I got up around 12:30 am thinking that it's 4a.m. for me to go over my materials, then I reminded myself, hold up, there's isn't any class today, sleep longerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol lol lol

It's soooooooo amazing to see the different walks of life that travelled from all over the states to Atlanta just to attend Tasha's workshop, I mean, it was adorable, the only two persons that traveled from out of state was myself from Antigua- aka the islands aka the girl with that lovelly accent which I didn't realized I got lol and a girl from Toronto Canada. Yep, and I must say I represented my island country well in my own persona, even made my good friend Collin Jno Finn extremely proud because someone from his drama group (Nazarene Drama Group Antigua) is making it further in the acting field to learn more.

Talk to you guys later.

oh yeah, let me say this, I firmly believe that any Antiguan/Barbudan travelling to any destination, no matter who you are in life, you are an ambassador for your country, whether your paid by the government or not, going on vacation etc, just as long your out of the island country, your representing the country your from because people see you and say ok, this is what the country is all about so words of advice, be extremely careful of your attitude cause you never ever know who you will meet, your attitude either bring visitors in or turn them away from visiting the island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.