Yeppiiiiiiiiiii

Hey Everyone, or in Tasha Smith words "Hey Ya'll" lol lol

whew, boy did i have some serious intense and great fullfillling time at TSAW's Acting workshop here in Atlanta Georgia for the entire weekend, I attended the Morning Sessions, this class is madddddd funny, talented, bright and all the great names to describe us, I sooooooo believe we stand out in her mind alot...hmmmmmm :D

I'm finally home (not in Antigua yet) but decided to say hey to everyone, will be updating later about my time or should  I say quality well spent time, Tasha made her acting workshop to a high level that even biggners to her class confident in themselves, some of us that act with lessons to an extent and even those that go to acting school and acting classes on a regular basis move us to a higher level in acting, a great learning experience to the deeper world of acting.

Guess what, guess who I met beside the great lady Tasha, Robin Reid. Oh yes, she is one of America's number one casting director and yes, she did see me perform my screen shot on stage along with my partner Tasha (there were a few persons in the workshop with the name Tasha, only one with the full name as the instructor).

Ma head is busting and I'm hungry, uncle Morrisson is cooking and his pot smells great, waiting for the pot to finish so i can eat.

catch  up with everyone later.

Thanks for reading/nose-i-ng ma blog  lol lol :D

Thanks to Sarah and Studio JoJan for getting me somethings at last minute last night that had me and ma uncle up down Atlanta, boy was I drained after and went straight into ma bed :D

Get well Nichelle Campbell, we missed u today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.