Beautiful month of May

Hey Everyone,

sooooooo many things are wonderfully happening to me now. Currently, I am directing a wonderful youth group from the Zion Church of God located on North Street a short skit production for their youth Sunday May 22nd. They got no experience in acting and working with them, boy they got and are bless with talents. I mean they are all talented and just want the best for themself. Love them and looking forward to the final production this Sunday.

The Nazarene Drama Team I currently direct on behalf of Collin Jno Finn is making wavesssss!!!Sunday 15th at multi-purpose center, we did a presentation on HIV/AIDS, lol lol it was funny but at the same time serious. The message was clear cut and from all reports, everyone enjoyed it a lot getting excellent remarks from all. We've also done a few other short presentations, I look forward for this group to perform with Tyler Perry. "With God, all things are possible"

New production on the rise for me now, I am doing work with Palette Designs to do two ads on HIV/AIDS. The vision planted in me is when this is done, it will be aired Regionally and Internationally and even the Queen of England herself will watch it. HIV and AIDS is very very very close to my heart for one reason- seeing how it affected my family and a life close to me...

Doing the little one step at a time, still got my eyes on the big screen to work along with Steven Spielberg and Tyler Perry, Rowan Atkinson etc.

Take care everyone until I post again.

Francoise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.