New Production Yeppii

Good night everyone,

The Nazarene Drama Team will be doing yet again a powerful production on June 25th and 26th and yes I am participating in it (of course) :D. Writer, Director and Producer Mr. Collin JnoFinn is back again and boy are we practicing like never before but, it will pay off.

I am trully excited about this and hope you are too, those in Antigua, I really look forward to your support. The play is called "Power Struggle" and it is what the production says, won't say anymore  you just gotta come.

Those not living here in Antigua, book your flight for that weekend so at least you spend a nice beautiful week on my island on the White sand, warm friendly people and much more.

Take care now.

Bless

P.S oh yeah my new look is Locks :-) hope you like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.