It is my 40th Birthday!

 

"It is of the Lord's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore will I hope in him". Lamentations 3:22-23.

Grateful to God Almighty.

I rejoice...my testimony is so much to share. Thrown in the pit and prison by those I love and was dear to me. There were persons I really had high optimism for and with and they turned away from me without giving me the chance to voice my voice. In my reactions to the challenges in the dark days of my life, I hurt those who hurt me and those who tried to help me.

Forgive myself and them was a humble pill to swallow but it has been peaceful since I did it. Blessings don't mean material things or how much "elite folks" you know. Life is not measured by those either although material things are needed to help ourselves and others (servants and service).

Covid season-eating manner was the in thing like the Israelites, home for two years and months...

President of the Antigua Toastmasters Club- led the club to rank in the 35th position at the end of the Toastmasters calendar year 2022-2023 and number 1 in the Caribbean, in June we were at 37th, before 41, before that in the 50's and lower. God alone gets the praise for this- everyone on the executive deserted their position and Toastmasters itself for various reasons, only the VPE and the Treasure alone left and man the club. God is good to me, I really went all out by and in HIS strength and might power alone. 

I am here today because God kept me, that is what my life is measured by His grace and mercy that I don't deserve one bit, I'm alive today only because of His grace...yes I rejoice today, for I shall recover it all (what I lost and loss).

Happy 40th birthday to me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.