Critiques "Power Struggle" a Theatrical Performance by

Hey guys,

I've inserted below a link on the critiques of the last production stage play I participated in June in Antigua at the Dean William Lake Cultural Center, submitted and written by Dr. King D. Godwin, Ph.D. Head Department of Theater, Dance and Visual Art @ Grambling State University.

My name spelled incorrectly, to make it easier to you my fans on the site to know where I am, my character name is Sis. Neila.

Enjoy everyone.

p.s New projects on the horizon for me and looking forward to them and more, gonna continue to "break a leg" or i should say "break plenty legs".

http://antiguaspeaks.com/news/?p=5908



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.