Antiguan for Life, Barbudan For Life!

I want to make a difference and open doors just like my predecessor from Waddali-Antigua/Barbuda.

He open the door and many doors for me and I will be pouring out my blessings to others like he did for me.

I pay homage respect to the son of the soil none other then Mr. Egbert "Bert" Williams... take a read and be encourage especially to my lil island Antigua, we might be small on the dot but we HUGE, WE GLOBAL, WE GLOBAL!!!

I end by quoting this question from the bible about Jesus "can anybody good come out of Nazareth?" I say that same question about my twin island state Antigua/Barbuda "can anybody good come out of Antigua/Barbuda?"

YES
http://www.biographcompany.com/celebrity/williams.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.