Most Beautiful Classic Black Actresses

Hey guys, what's up?


So I am hear reading on classical black actresses and boy oh boy do their lives make say "WOW" and "Oh my" and "that's sad".

I like Dorothy Dandridge, Edna Mae Harris, Francine Everrett and Lena Horne and Juliette Ball. The most influential thing that I've taken from these ladies-true actresses in spite of their colour, they kept pressing even acting in low budget film but they were all highly respected women in society, full of life, had sex appeal, had the looks and was very successful.

If ever I'm ask to portray on film one of these ladies, I think it would be...boy this is tough.., gotta think seriously deep on this one. lol lol lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updates with loves.

It is my 40th Birthday!

Reflection of Thanks to God Almighty.